Stock up on Aussie Hair Care at Safeway
Score a fabulous deal on Aussie Hair Care at Safeway with a new sale and coupon stack! Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner and Stylers are on sale for $3.00 through December 4th. There is a Just for U Digital Coupon for $2.00 off 2 and we are expecting to get a $2.00 off 2 Aussie Hair Care coupon in this Sunday’s Retail Me Not insert, which will bring the final price to just $2.00.
BUT it gets even better because there are 3 ibotta cash back offers available for $1.00 off Aussie Shampoo,$1.00 off Aussie Conditioner and $1.00 off Aussie Stylers that can each be redeemed 5 times in one transaction. This is the perfect time to stock up on Aussie hair care. If you don’t personally use this brand – the local women’s shelters would love your donation!
- Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner and Stylers 6-13.5 oz. on sale for $3.00 through 12/4
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $2.00 off 2 Aussie Hair Care Products
- or clip and use $2/2 Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner, or Styling Product Coupon from RMN 12/2, exp. 12/15/18
- And Submit ibotta cash back offer for $1.00 cash back on Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner or Stylers (3 rebates, each redeemable 5 times)
- Final Price = $1.00
If you are new to the free ibotta grocery cash back app, read all about it and download it here. You can earn a $10 welcome bonus when you redeem your first offer. See how to use ibotta and read about how our team mate Stephanie earned over $1,900 using the free app here.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary.*