Kellogg’s Cereal As Low As $1.04 With New Sale and Coupon
This hot new sale on Kellogg’s Cereal could not have started at a better time! Today, March 7th, is National Cereal Day so it seems fitting that we can bring home boxes for as low as $1.04 at Safeway! That’s right! Select varieties of Kellogg’s cereal are on sale for only $1.79 but your best deal is when you use a $1.50/2 Just For U digital coupon on Frosted Flakes you lower that price to only $1.04 a box! Plus, these are a Monopoly ticket generator, so you’ll be able to get game markers to help you win great prizes. See how to play Monopoly at Safeway here.
Kellogg’s Cereal Sale and Coupon Deal
- Buy two (2) Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Cereal on sale for $1.79 (valid 3/7-3/13); Monopoly Ticket
- Or download the $1.50/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes or Cinnamon Frosted Flakes Just for U digital coupon
- Final price = $2.08 or $1.04 each
There are so many options for coupons on this sale but you best savings is with the scenario listed above. You can use the coupons listed below to bring home other varieties for as low as $1.19 (using the $3.00 off of 5 printable).
- Or print and use $3/5 Kellogg’s Cereals
- Or submit the $1/2 Kellogg’s Apple Jacks Cereal SavingStar rebate, exp. 3/7
- Or download the $1/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes Just for U digital coupon
- Or clip and use $1.00/3 Kellogg’s Cereals, Any 8.7 Oz. Or Larger (Limit of 4 Like Coupons in Same Shopping Trip; No Cash Back) – RP 02-11-18, exp. 03/25/18
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*