Kellogg’s Cereal for as Low as $0.67
There are some sweet deals in the cereal aisle this week! Plus, choose from a wide variety. Grab Kellogg’s Cereal for as low as $0.67 at Safeway after the coupon and sale. You’re looking at saving up to 83%! The sale is valid through January 30th.
I’ve added Kellogg’s Corn Flakes to my list for $1.17 each after the deal. That’s a great price! Plus, it’s a great cereal for baked chicken. Which cereal(s) have made your list?
Kellogg’s Cereal Coupons & Sale
- Pick up one (1) Kellogg’s Cereal 8.7-18.7 oz. (pictured Pops, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Raisin Bran) $1.67 limit 6 through 1/30.
- Print and use $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Cereal
- Or print and use $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal
- Or print and use $1/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, or Corn Pops Cereals
- Or print and use $1/2 Kellogg’s All-Bran, Mueslix, Smart Start, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, or Raisin Bran Cereals
- Or download the $1/2 select Kellogg’s Cereals Just for U digital coupon
- Or print and use $3/5 Kellogg’s Cereal
- Or submit the $3/5 Kellogg’s Cereal SavingStar rebate
- Or clip and use $1.00/3 Kellogg’s Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Honey Smacks, Krave, Frosted Mini-Wheats Little Bites and/or Frosted Flakes Cereals, Any 8.7 Oz. Or Larger (Limit of 4 Like Coupons in Same Shopping Trip; No Cash Back) – RP 01-07-18, exp. 02/18/18
- Final price = as low as $0.67, save up to 83%!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *