I am literally jumping for joy with this amazing deal! Lavazza Ground Coffee is on sale for $3.99 at Safeway. There is no coupon needed for this record low HOT price – so stock up while it’s 56% off! This is hands down my favorite brand of coffee, especially the Kilimanjaro Single Origin Roast which is made from 100% Arabica beans from Tanzania. It is so smooth, full bodied and delicious. Lavazza is an Italian brand of coffee, and they have mastered the art of coffee brewing. Just one cup and I’m sure you will agree!
The Lavazza Ground Espresso is also on sale for $3.99 with the Buy 4, Save $2 Anniversary sale. That is my espresso of choice, especially when I am making homemade lattes, like in my post and video here.
- Lavazza Ground Coffee 11 – 12 oz on sale for $3.99 at Safeway with the Buy 4, Save $2 Sale
- Regular Price $8.99, Save 56%
- Lavazza Ground Espresso 8 oz on sale for $3.99 at Safeway with the Buy 4, Save $2 Sale
- Regular price $7.99, save 50%
The ground coffee is normally $8.99 at King Soopers and $5.99 at Target, so it’s a FABULOUS Price! Stock up today! See all the other Buy 4, Save $2 Anniversary Sales here.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary.*