Mrs. Cubbison’s Salad Toppings as Low as $0.92
If you came to my house, you will most likely find at least one bag of Mrs. Cubbison’s toppings in my pantry at all times. I add croutons to salads and casseroles and tortilla strips to soup just to name a few. I love when new products come out (at least new to me) like the Parmesan and Cheddar Crisps so I’ll have to pick up a bag while they are on sale. The 5 oz bags of Mrs. Cubbison’s Croutons are in Safeway’s June Big Book of Savings, for $1.67, but we also have sales on the Tortilla Strips for $1.99 and the Cheese Crisps for $2.49. We have printable coupons and two Ibotta offers available that will bring your final price down to as low as $0.92! So grab a bag, or two, and get creative!
Mrs. Cubbison’s Salad Toppings Sale and Coupon Deals
- Buy (2) Mrs. Cubbison’s Croutons, 5 oz bag, on sale for $1.67 (ends 7/1)
- Buy (2) Mrs. Cubbison’s Tortilla Strips, 4 oz bag, on sale for $1.99 (ends 7/1)
- Buy (1) Mrs. Cubbisons Cheese Crisps, 1.98 oz, on sale for $2.49 (ends 7/1)
- Print and use (1) $1.00/1 Mrs. Cubbison’s Cheese Crisps
- Final Price = $1.49
While you are at the Mrs. Cubbison’s website, make sure to play to win $10,000 or one of 4,700 + other prizes!
If you are new to Ibotta, be sure to read all about the free cash back app and download it today! Check how I’ve earned over $1,900 so far using Ibotta! You can get an extra $10 cash back when you redeem your first rebate so get started today!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*