Nabisco Nilla Wafers Sale
If you are planning to bake with Nabisco Nilla Wafers anytime soon, or use as a dipping cookie for a sweet dip, now is the time to buy with this rare sale at Safeway.
We love to make a banana cream pie with a Nilla wafer crust so I’m always looking for a deal on these – and let me tell you – this is the jackpot deal! These are normally $4.29 a box at Safeway and $3.28 at Walmart, so this is absolutely a stock-up price even without the coupon!
- Nabisco Nilla Wafers on sale for $1.99 when you buy 5 or more participating items, mix or match through July 7th
- Clip and use $0.75/2 Nabisco Cookie Or Cracker Products Coupon from 6/28 SS, exp.
- or submit Checkout 51 offer for $.75 cash back on Nabisco cookies or crackers
- or load SavingStar Offer for $.75 back on Nabisco cookies or crackers
- Final price = $1.24 after rebate or $1.49 after insert coupon
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*