Just in time for kids going back to school this month, you can get a loaf of bread for as low as $.14 at Safeway. I always store my bread in the freezer and pull it out the night before I need it for toast and sandwiches. Hurry to print this hot new $.55 off 1 Harvest Bread Coupon and use it at Safeway before 8/2 where Nature’s Harvest Bread is on sale for $1.49 with a Digital Just for U Coupon. Your final price will be $.49 for a loaf of bread before the cash back rebates. Be sure to print 2 coupons and buy 2 loaves since the limit is 2.
- Nature’s Harvest Bread – $1.49 with Just for U Digital Coupon through 8/2
- Print and use $.55 off 1 Nature’s Harvest Bread Coupon
- Final Price = $.49
If you haven’t already used the ibotta and Mobisave rebates for bread, you may be able to save an additional $.35 on this bread and pay just $.14 for 1 loaf of bread!!
- Submit the $0.25/1 any brand bread botta rebate.
- Submit the $0.10/1 any brand bread mobiSave rebate.
- Final Cost = $.14
If you don’t have ibotta, read more about it and download the free cash back rebate app here.
We are giving away 4 $50 Safeway Gift Cards on Wed, August 3rd. Enter to win here.
Safeway offers so many amazing deals! For more deals and low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and subscribe to our daily newsletter.
* Please note – While Super Safeway serves the Denver Region (Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Dakota, and Wyoming), the savings information is based on Colorado pricing (Denver metropolitan) and the Safeway Coupon Policy..Your local store’s prices may vary.*