Carando Meat & Cheese Snacks
New at Safeway, you’ll find Carando classic Italian meats now packaged with cheese, crackers, and chocolate-covered dried fruit whenever you want genuine Italian flavor with grab-n-go convenience.
Perfect for a quick lunch, an afternoon snack, or anytime you are on the go. Not your kid’s meat and cheese snacks, these snacks have gourmet cheeses like fontina which has a stronger flavor profile than your traditional cheddar and pairs perfectly with the dry salami.
These would also be perfect with a glass of wine while binge-watching your favorite show.
Choose from 3 delicious flavor combinations:
- Genoa salami & natural provolone cheese paired with harvest wheat crackers & dark chocolate covered cranberries
- Italian dry salami & natural fontina cheese paired with harvest wheat crackers & dark chocolate covered cranberries
- Pepperoni & natural provolone cheese paired with harvest wheat crackers & dark chocolate covered cranberries
The snacks are on sale for just $1.99 this week. You’ll find the new snacks in the packaged meat department near the Lunchables.
Normally $3.99, you’ll save 50% on the new snacks.
Carando Classic Italian Grab N Go Snacks Sale
- Carando Snacks on sale for $1.99 through August 18th
- Final Price = $1.99
image credit: Carando Facebook page
Check out the newest printable coupons for extra savings at Safeway here:
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *