Safeway Grocery Rewards Program
Safeway has launched a new Grocery Rewards program through their Just for U platform. The new rewards program allows you to earn reward points to use towards free groceries and cash discounts. You can still use the Rewards points for savings on gas, but if you do not have a Safeway fuel center nearby, then the grocery rewards program will be a better option for you to shop and save at Safeway. The Grocery Rewards Program has been available in a couple of Colorado Springs stores and is now available across the entire Denver Division stores.
Similar to the gas rewards program, for every 100 points you earn, you get 1 Grocery Reward that can be redeemed for free groceries or cash off offers. $1 = 1 point, so for every $100, you get 100 points, which = 1 Grocery Reward. There are also times when Safeway has 2x rewards points promotions and offers, so it’s easy for the points to accumulate quickly! Be sure to check your Just for U account under Reward Savings for the extra chances to earn points.
How does Safeway Grocery Rewards Program Work?
- Sign into your account on the Just for U app or through the Safeway website
- Go to the Rewards icon to see how many points you have and how many rewards you have available
- View the list of rewards available and add the reward offer(s) to your account
- You can only redeem rewards based on your rewards balance. If you have one Reward, then you can select one offer, so choose wisely.
- Pick up your item in store and enter your phone number at check out so that your reward comes off the transaction
Shop to unlock more offers!
Check out some of the rewards available for 1 Grocery Reward
The more reward points you earn, the greater the value of the grocery rewards. For example, if you have 7 rewards, you can get $10 off your next purchase.
Here is an example of a 2x reward points offer that I have on my Just for U account. Be sure to check under Reward Savings for your extra personalized reward point offers to rack up the points quickly!
If you prefer to continue using your points for Safeway gas rewards, you can do that too – it’s your choice how you want to earn and save!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*