Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers $2.49 at Safeway
Safeway has Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers on sale for $3.99 through January 27th. There is a easy way to get these for super cheap. All you need to do is download the $1.50 Any One Simple Mills product Just For U digital coupon. That will bring the price down to $2.49! Such a great price since these are regularly $5.19, but with the sale and coupon you are saving 52%! That is GREAT savings for almond flour crackers. If you are gluten free this is a great deal for you! Download your Just For U coupon and head to Safeway. Let us know your thoughts after you taste these crackers in the comments below.
According to Simple Mills website, these crackers are the ultimate snack. Grab a handful and fuel up for your next big adventure!
- Made with a wholesome blend of almond flour, sunflower seeds & flax seeds
- 3g of protein per serving
- Good source of Vitamin E
- Made with High-Oleic, Cold-pressed, Organic Sunflower oil
- Certified Gluten-free; free of Grains, Soy, Corn, Dairy & Gums/Emulsifiers
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Baked, never fried
8 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Nut and Seed Flour Blend (Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds), Tapioca, Cassava, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Onion, Organic Garlic, Rosemary Extract (For Freshness)
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers 4.25 fl oz on sale for $3.99 through 1/28/19
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $1.50 on any One Simple Mills product
- Final price = $2.49
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *