WTRMLN WTR – Deliciously Hydrating (with Natural Electrolytes From Watermelon)
WTRMLN WTR Review and Giveaway
If eating healthier and exercising more are part of your new year’s resolutions, you may be on the hunt for an all-natural, super hydrating post-workout recovery drink. New on the healthy beverage scene is 100% pure watermelon water from the brand WTRMLN WTR with four delicious blends, each with a distinct flavor profile and secondary benefits. WTRMLN WTR provides clean and simple ingredients and is packed with nutrients and functional benefits.
- WTRMLN WTR is made from only Non-GMO all-natural cold-pressed watermelon. Plus, every bottle includes 1.2 pound of pure watermelon, with no added sugar or added water.
- While there are 12 grams of natural sugars occurring from the fruit, according to their website, WTRMLN WTR has 45% less sugar than orange juice.
- Twice the potassium of a banana in every bottle, which makes it incredibly hydrating and helpful in relieving cramps and improving heart health.
- WTRMLN WTR hydrates intra-cellularly, meaning it rehydrates the cells from the inside out. When the cells are hydrated from the inside, a multitude of healing reactions are triggered in the body, from protein building to muscle and tissue repair, DNA repair, fat burning and cell regeneration.
- WTRMLN WTR has lycopene, which is an antioxidant that has been proven to fight free radicals.
- WTRMLN WTR contains a naturally occurring amino acid called L-Citrulline. Watermelon is the only place in nature that L-Citrulline exists. When consumed before a workout, L-Citrulline relaxes muscles and helps athletes prevent muscle fatigue. And when you drink it after a workout it actually aids muscle recovery.
Review of WTRMLN WTR Flavors
With regards to the flavor profile, WTRMLN WTR comes in four distinct flavors – Original Watermelon, Lemon Ginger, Lime and Tart Cherry. We tasted three of the flavors found at Safeway and you can see our review of WTRMLN WTR below.
The flavor is surprisingly not as sweet as expected. Light and refreshing, it doesn’t leave a lingering aftertaste. It tastes like fresh watermelon juice, because that’s all it is! It contains only two ingredients – watermelon flesh + rind and organic lemon juice. There is a very slight watermelon flesh pulp that can separate in this beverage, so you just have to shake to combine since the flesh wants to settle at the bottom of the bottle.
The first sense awakened by this flavored juice is the smell – it’s got a powerful ginger aroma that is both sweet and spicy. When you first taste the Lemon Ginger WTRMLN WTR, you get a perfect blend of watermelon, fresh organic ginger and tart organic lemon. The aftertaste is zesty and slightly spicy from the ginger. We found it smooth, refreshing and delicious! Our favorite flavor by far. This flavor had the most pulp separation so you need to shake to combine before consuming.
Upon opening the bottle, you can immediately smell the watermelon (flesh + rind) in this beverage flavor, complimented by a tart cherry aroma and even notes of lemon. Upon tasting it, the initial flavor is tart cherry with a hint of watermelon. It felt healthy and I felt like I was even getting some fiber, electrolytes, and antioxidants from the rind.
Started in 2013 WTRMLN WTR solves a problem for melon farmers because it uses any watermelons that are not fit to take to market because of a blemish, sunburn, or bruise. The flesh and rind are cold pressed and filtered to release the flavorful and nutritionally packed juice used to create these beverages.
While the makers of this juice want you to enjoy WTRMLN WTR as a part of your daily routine as post-workout recovery drink and natural electrolyte beverage, you can also use it to make a watermelon infused cocktail. No need to wait until the summer when watermelons are in season, the delicious watermelon juice is bottled up and ready to use year-round.
Check out a fabulous recipe for a Mellini.
Available at Safeway for $3.99 for a 12 oz bottle, or you can pick up the 33.8 oz size on sale for $5.00 through January 21st in the refrigerated beverage section in the produce aisle. Starting January 19th there will be a new personalized Just for U digital coupon available while supplies last. Simply check your account to see if you have this offer.
WTRMLN WTR Giveaway
We have partnered with the WTRMLN WTR team to give away a 6-pack case of WTRMLN WTR. You have 6 ways to enter the giveaway and one lucky winner will get a case of WTRMLN WTR sent to their house.
To enter the giveaway, choose one or as many of the options below. Each completed task will be a separate entry into the contest – so you have 5 ways to enter to win!
2. Comment on this blog post below or on our Facebook page letting us know what you think about the new WTRMLN WTR
Please let us know which tasks you did by using the Rafflecopter tool below. Winners are always chosen randomly by the tool.
Rules for Giveaway. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years or older. Employees of Safeway, WTRMLN WTR and SuperSafeway not eligible to participate or win. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and announced on the blog. Winner has 48 hours to respond or prize will be forfeited. Must live in contiguous United States to enter or win this free case of WTRMLN WTR. Winners will be announced on January 26th.
This post is sponsored by WTRMLN WTR. All opinions and photographs are our own.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.