Asian Chicken & Cabbage Salad
Take advantage of the hot deals on boneless, skinless chicken breasts and cabbage at Safeway and make a light, refreshing Asian Chicken & Cabbage Salad this week.
Make a large batch for dinner and then package the leftovers for lunches during the week!
Cabbage is so delicious on its own, but it goes to a whole new level when paired with crunchy peanuts, scallions and a flavorful Asian dressing.
The best part about it for me is that it’s filling and has no carbs! A perfect meal for getting my diet back on track before spring break arrives!
Sale Ingredients: boneless, skinless chicken breasts on sale for $1.87/lb, whole green cabbage on sale for $.25 per lb. through 3/16
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
Combine cabbage, onions, chicken and peanuts.
Toss ingredients with 6-8 ounces of dressing.
Asian Chicken Salad
- 4 cups green cabbage shredded
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Asian Sesame Dressing such as Open Nature Asian Sesame GingerDressing
- Combine cabbage, onions, chicken and peanuts.
- Toss ingredients with 6-8 ounces of dressing.
Thanks to our friends at Safeway for letting us share this fabulous recipe with you.
Super Safeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *