Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie
This creamy 5-ingredient blueberry peanut butter smoothie is naturally sweetened with banana and blueberries for a healthy and filling breakfast or afternoon snack. Spinach is added for a boost of nutrition, but you never know it’s in there as you can’t taste it. Top with a drizzle of peanut butter, some granola, and fresh fruit if desired.
Ingredients in Blueberry Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1-2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
a handful of spinach (around 1/2 cup)
drizzle of peanut butter
extra banana slices
How to Make a Peanut Butter Blueberry Smoothie
Add the smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Top with your choice of garnishes like drippy peanut butter, extra berries, sliced bananas.
If you use fresh blueberries, you may need to add a 1/2 cup of ice to the smoothie to make it cold.
If you wish to add additional protein, you could add a scoop of protein powder or half a cup of Greek yogurt.
Additional Blueberry Recipes
Blueberry Coffee Cake With Crumb Topping
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- a handful of spinach around 1/2 cup
- drizzle of peanut butter
- extra banana slices
- Add the smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Top with your choice of garnishes like drippy peanut butter, extra berries, sliced bananas.
- If you use fresh blueberries, you may need to add a 1/2 cup of ice to the smoothie to make it cold.
You can get all the ingredients for this recipe at your local Safeway, which also offers curbside pick up and Safeway Home Delivery!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*