Grilled Lobster Tails
Grilling isn’t just for summertime! Enjoy this Grilled Lobster Tail recipe for an easy weeknight meal any time of year. The blend of garlic, lemon juice, parsley, and olive oil mixed together and brushed onto the lobster tail is simple yet flavorful. This is sure to be a meal everyone will enjoy.
New Year’s Eve is the perfect time to feast on a surf and turf dinner. Surprise your family with a perfectly Grilled T-Bone Steak and Grilled Lobster Tails and simple sides like baked potatoes and asparagus and you’ll be ringing in the new year with a full tummy and gracious family!
With all the savings you’ve accrued by following Super Safeway this year, you can splurge a little on a special dinner. Eating at home on New Year’s Eve is the way to go, as this same type of surf and turf dinner at a restaurant, will set you back at least $100 for 2 people!
This grilled lobster tail recipe is super simple and can be done on a grill pan if don’t want to stand outside in the cold. Serve with clarified butter and enjoy.
Safeway has 4 – 6 oz lobster tails on sale for just $5.47 each through January 5th with a Just for U Digital Coupon.
See all the fabulous sales for a special celebration at Safeway here.
Ingredients for Grilled Lobster Tails
How to Grill Lobster Tails
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat, 375º to 425º.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise
- Place on grill, shell side down. Brush with olive oil mixture.
- Continue to grill lobster until the internal temperature of 135º is reached, about 9-12 minutes, basting with olive oil mixture 1-2 more times.
- Remove and serve with clarified butter
Grilled Lobster Tails
- 4-4 ounce lobster tails
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs finely chopped parsley
- 2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat, 375º to 425º.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Split lobster tails in half lengthwise
Place on grill, shell side down. Brush with olive oil mixture.
Continue to grill lobster until internal temperature of 135º is reached, about 9-12 minutes, basting with olive oil mixture 1-2 more times.
Remove and serve with clarified butter
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we find and share the best advertised and unadvertised deals at Safeway with and without coupons. We also share recipes and weekly meal planning ideas based on sales to maximize your savings. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Stay updated on the best deals by following Super Safeway on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *