Jalapeno Popper Turkey Chili
Are you all enjoying the cold and snow? Old man winter sure has made a come back here in Colorado! When it’s this cold out, I like to make hearty comfort foods to warm my belly – and this jalapeno popper turkey chili recipe does the trick! The perfect amount of heat from the jalapeno pepper in this dish warms you right up! Take advantage of the hot sale on Jennie-O Ground Turkey at Safeway this week and make this delicious turkey chili recipe. Save calories by choosing ground turkey instead of beef for this recipe and save money with a new printable coupon for Jennie O ground turkey.
Pick up two (2) Jennie-O 90% Lean Ground Turkey – 16 oz. roll on sale for $1.88, valid 2/22 – 2/28.
- Print and use $0.55/2 Jennie-O Ground Turkey – 16 oz. rolls.
- Final price = $1.38, a savings of 65%!
Jalapeno Popper Turkey Chili Recipe
1. Coat a 5-quart pot with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, brown turkey, seasoning with salt and pepper, about 5 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients, reserving cream cheese. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover pan and continue to simmer 10-12 minutes.
3. Remove lid, and stir in cream cheese until fully incorporated. Serve.
We are giving away $200 in Safeway Gift Cards on March 1st. Enter to win here.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *