Weekend Just for U Digital Coupon – $20 Off a Purchase of $100
Just in time for your weekend shopping trip, you can also save an extra $20 on your $100 purchase at Safeway!
Before you shop at Safeway this weekend, download the $20 off $100 Just for U digital coupon. Then use your Safeway card upon checking out at the register. You’ll save an easy 20% on a purchase of $100.00.
Not to mention, you can pair this with other coupons for extra savings, fabulous! Just be sure to reach $100 after any other digital coupons are applied and before any paper manufacturer coupons.
Weekend Just for U Digital Coupon
- $20 off $100 with the Just for U digital coupon available and valid Friday – Sunday 5/1 – 5/3
It’s also the first Saturday of the month, so if you are active or retired military, you can save an extra 10% with your ID.
Check out the other hot weekend deals here:
- 1850 Coffee 12 oz. bag or 10 ct. k-cups $5.00 with the Just for U digital coupon available & valid Friday – Sunday, limit 4; Bonus Monopoly Ticket Item
- Download the $1.50/1 1850 Coffee Ground or Whole Bean Just for U digital coupon
- Final price = as low as $3.75
- Dunkin’ Coffee 10 ct. k-cups or 11-12 oz. bag $5.00 with the Just for U digital coupon available & valid Friday – Sunday, limit 4; Bonus Monopoly Ticket Item
- Folgers Coffee 24.2-30.5 oz. $5.00 with the Just for U digital coupon available & valid Friday – Sunday, limit 4; Bonus Monopoly Ticket Item
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*