Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Sale
Two of my favorite deals this week are the fantastic wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon sale and a hot unadvertised sale on cooked shrimp. The Open Nature Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon fillets are sold frozen in the seafood department and they are on sale for just $7.99/lb. this week. Normally $11.99/lb, you are saving $4 per pound for wild salmon, which is the healthier option for salmon lovers.
The Waterfront Bistro Cooked Shrimp is also on sale this week – in fact, you can get a 2 lb. bag of shrimp for just $9.98! This makes the shrimp just $4.99/lb. which is unheard of for cooked shrimp!
Check out 3 delicious salmon recipes below.
Salmon and Shrimp Sale
- Open Nature Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets on sale for $7.99/lb. through 1/14
- Final price = $7.99/lb, save $4/lb.
- Waterfront Bistro Cooked Shrimp 51-60 ct. 2 lb. bags on sale for $9.98 ($4.99/lb) through 1/14
- Final Price = $9.98, Reg. $25.98, save $16
- Waterfront Bistro Extra Large Raw Shrimp 26 30 ct. on sale for $5.99/lb
- Final Price = $11.98 for a 2 lb. bag
Healthy Salmon Recipes
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*