Apple Pomegranate Sparkler
Wow your guests this holiday season with a refreshing seasonal apple pomegranate sparkler. Use a sparkling apple cider and pomegranate Italian soda combined with fresh granny smith apples, pomegranate arils and fresh mint sprigs to make this beverage. If you want to add a little alcohol, I would go with some Prosecco or vodka and a splash of lime.
Serve over ice in a tall clear glass and garnish with the pomegranate arils, apples and mint on top.
The Martinelli Sparkling Cider is on sale for $2.49 through 11/23.
- 2 oz O Organics® pomegranate Italian soda
- 6 oz sparkling apple cider
- Granny Smith apple slices
- pomegranate arils
- fresh mint sprigs
- Combine Italian soda and apple cider. Pour over ice. Garnish if desired. Serve.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we find and share the best advertised and unadvertised deals at Safeway with and without coupons. We also share recipes and weekly meal planning ideas based on sales to maximize your savings. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Stay updated on the best deals by following Super Safeway on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *