Safeway Weekly Ad Preview August 4th
Here’s the Safeway Weekly Ad Preview for August 4th through 10th. This week save BIG on petite sirloin steaks, country-style pork ribs, chicken leg pieces, bananas, grapes, watermelon, milk, cheese, Challenge butter, Quaker cereals, and more!
There is a new Pick 5 or more and save promotion running this week with hot deals throughout the store.
Week 2 of $5 Safeway Extreme Value Meal Deal:
This week’s Extreme Value deal celebrates fresh produce and the deli!
- Extreme Value Deal –> Hormel Macaroni and Cheese 19 to 20 oz. (available in the service deli), Medium Fruit Bowls 24 oz. cantaloupe, watermelon, or pineapple
$5.00 with the Just for U digital coupon
The August Big Book of Savings just started and runs through Sunday, August 29th. There are over 350 HOT deals in the Big Book.
See the full sale and coupon matchups for the August 4th through 10th weekly ad.
Top Deals at Safeway this week:
- Grapes on sale for $.97/lb. with digital coupon
- USDA Choice Petite Sirloin Steaks on sale for $4.77/lb.
- Chicken leg pieces $.97/lb.
- Pork Country Style Ribs $1.69/lb.
- Bananas on sale for $.47/lb.
- Fresh Whole Watermelon on sale for $4.88 each with Digital Coupon
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal as low as $.44 a box with coupons
- Sargento Cheese as low as $1.49 with coupons
- $1.49 Challenge Butter with coupon and pick 5 or more and save sale
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
See the full sale and coupon matchups and the best deals for the 7/21 – 7/27 weekly ad here.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*