Baked Hawaiian Sliders With Ham, Turkey & Cheese
Baked Hawaiian Sliders with Ham, Turkey & Cheese are the perfect meal to prepare for a picnic this summer.
Whether you are picnicking at the park, or in your backyard, treat your family to these delicious sliders for a memorable meal.
Sweet rolls are filled with Cache Valley Creamery Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, savory ham, and turkey slathered with a buttery onion, dijon, and poppy seed topping to tie the flavors together.
Celebrate everything summer with Cache Valley Cheese slices, perfect for topping epic burgers or for use in sandwiches. Cache Valley Cheese is full of flavor, has a rich, smooth texture and melts perfectly. It’s available in a variety of flavors at your local Safeway to satisfy your summer cooking adventures.
You can feel good about choosing Cache Valley products because the cheese is sourced close to home from cows nestled among the Wasatch, Bannock, and Bear River Mountain Ranges in Utah.
How to Make Hawaiian Ham, Turkey & Cheese Sliders
To make the sliders, cut the slider buns in half, then layer ham, cheese, and turkey.
Top with the buns, then brush on melted butter with dijon mustard, poppy seeds, minced onion, and garlic powder.
Wrap in foil and bake for 20 minutes until the bottom of the cheese is gooey and melted and the sliders are perfectly toasted and soak in all that buttery goodness.
Pair with the HOT deal on Buddig Deli Meat to make these sliders even more budget-friendly!
Baked Hawaiian Sliders
- one 12-count package Hawaiian sweet rolls sliced in half
- 1/2 pound cooked deli ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked turkey breast deli meat thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound Colby Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9-inch or 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half so you have a top half and a bottom half; but don’t pull the rolls apart. Place the bottom half of the rolls in prepared pan.
- Evenly layer the ham over the rolls.
- Evenly layer the cheese.
- Evenly layer the sliced turkey deli meat
- Add the top half of rolls; set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add the butter and heat on high power to melt, about 1 minute.
- Add the mustard, poppy seeds, onion, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Evenly brush the butter mixture over the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for about 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Uncover and slice into individual sliders and serve immediately, or if serving at a picnic, keep it covered until you arrive at your destination. Sliders are best warm and fresh, but may be served within an hour of heating.
Sale on Cache Valley Cheese
Save now on Cache Valley Cheese with a new sale and Just for U digital coupon at Safeway. There is also a new digital coupon available for the Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. See the details below.
- Cache Valley Cheese Slices and Shredded Cheese 8 oz packages on sale for $1.99 when you buy 5 or more participating items, mix and match through June 14th
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $1.00 off 2 Cache Valley Cheese Products
- Final Price = $1.49 each
The coupon expires July 25th, or when it reaches it’s download limit.
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls $4.29 a package every day at Safeway
- Load Just for U Digital Coupon for $2.00 off 2 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Final Price = $3.49
What’s your favorite meal with cheese? Let me know in the comments below.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *
2 thoughts on “Baked Hawaiian Sliders With Ham, Turkey & Cheese”
Delicious sliders! Loved the seasoning blend with melted butter as the topping. It was really good.
Great! So glad you liked them. They are very popular in my household as well.