Driscoll’s Raspberries Coupon, Pay as Low as $0.67
Fresh berries are so delicious! Each bite takes me back to my childhood, my parents grew raspberry bushes. If you’re a fellow fan, here’s an offer to check out. You’ll use your Driscoll’s Raspberries coupon, pay as low as $0.67 at Safeway after the deal. That’s going to save you up to 83%! Even if you don’t have a coupon (or your store isn’t currently offering the Driscoll’s brand), you’ll save up to 58% on blackberries and raspberries. The sale is valid through October 31st.
Driscoll’s Raspberries Coupon and Sale
- Pick up sweet raspberries or blackberries 6 oz. on sale for $1.67 each, limit 6; valid through 10/31.
- Check your local store, Driscoll Raspberries are available at mine, but blackberries are a different brand.
- If Driscoll is included, use your panel survey coupon of up to $1/1 Driscoll’s Berries.
- If you’re new to the Driscoll’s panel, you can submit a review for each berry product purchased for a coupon of up to $1/1 on your next Driscoll’s purchase.
- Final price = as low as $0.67, a savings of up to 83%!
Have you entered for your chance to WIN 1 of 4 $50.00 gift cards to Safeway? The contest runs October 23rd – November 2nd at 10 pm MDT. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 3rd. Click here to find out more and enter the drawing. Good luck!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *