Mojo Pork Chops – Easy Pork Loin Chops Recipe
Cuban Mojo Pork Chops are the perfect weeknight dinner solution when you want an easy pork loin chops recipe and you have boneless chops on hand. Safeway has the boneless pork loin chops on sale for $1.99 per lb. with a new Just for U digital coupon through October 30th. This is an unheard of price of boneless pork loin chops – so be sure to stock up so that you have enough to make a double batch of Mojo Pork Chops for your family and put a pack in the freezer! Cuban Mojo sauce is a garlicky meat sauce or marinade infused with citrus, cumin, oregano and olive oil that helps tenderize the meat and gives the meat an incredible flavor.
How to Prepare Pork Loin Chops
Boneless pork loin chops are super simple to prepare, just season with your favorite seasonings and you can grill, bake, or pan sear pork chops. Just be sure to cook them through to 145 degrees so that the meat is done.
Check out this video of the Mojo Pork Chops coming together courtesy of our friends at Safeway here:
Serve this with a rice pilaf or a roasted sweet potato. I would fry some plantains to get the full Cuban effect going for dinner as well.
Here are some options for the rice, using the Mahatma jasmine rice that you can get for just $1.99 with a coupon.
Easy Pork Loin Chops Recipe - Mojo Pork
- 4 boneless pork loin chops 1-inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 orange
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Place pork chops in a gallon sized zip-top bag and place on counter. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine olive oil, lime zest and juice, orange juice, garlic, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper. Pour mojo sauce over the pork chops and seal bag. Lightly shake to coat chops. Continue resting on counter for 10 minutes.
- Preheat a sauté pan over medium heat. Add vegetable oil and let heat about 1 minute. Add chops and cook about 4 minutes. Flip and cook additional 4-5 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 140°. Remove and tent loosely with foil, let rest 5 minutes. Serve.
For another delicious idea for pork chops – be sure to check out my pan-seared pork chops with a brown butter garlic herb sauce
or check out the Ginger Pork Chops Recipe here.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*