Save on Yeast, Flour and Canola Oil
Did you foster a love of homemade bread, pizza dough or cinnamon rolls because of the pandemic and subsequent shutdowns? If you love to bake, right now is a great time to stock up on yeast and canola oil with a new sale and coupon at Safeway. Get 6 packets of yeast and a bottle of Mazola oil for just $4.78 for all 3 items, which is just $1.59 each. See the details below.
- Fleischmann’s Yeast on sale for buy one get one free ($2.29) through August 29
- Final Price = $2.29 for 2, which is $1.15 each
Mazola Corn Oil or Canola Oil on sale for $3.99 through March 3rd
- Buy 2 Fleischmann’s Yeast 3 packs and 1 Mazola Oil 40 oz for $6.28
- Submit ibotta cash back offer for $1.50 back on Fleischmann’s Yeast and Mazola Oil
- Final Price = $4.78 for the 3 items, which is like paying just $1.59 per item.
Check out my high altitude no-knead bread here.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*