High Value Tampax Pearl Coupon, Pay as Low as $3.66 for 24 – 36 Tampons
Wow, what a great offer is available on feminine hygiene right now! Head over to Safeway and use the high value Tampax Pearl coupon, pay as low as $3.66 for 24 – 36 tampons after the offer. You’ll save up to 57%! That’s like paying as low as $1.83 each for two of the smaller boxes, wow!
Tampax Pearl Coupon Deal
- Pick up one (1) Tampax Pearl Tampons 24 to 36 ct. $6.99
- Download the $2/1 Tampax Just for U digital coupon.
- Or print and use 50¢ OFF ONE Tampax® Pearl Product 18 ct or larger (excludes trial/travel size)
- Or print and use $1.50 OFF TWO Tampax® Pearl Products 18 ct or larger (excludes trial/travel size)
- Pay as low as $4.99 after the Just for U coupon.
- Submit the $1/1 Tampax Pearl or Radiant Tampons Checkout51 rebate.
- Bonus: Part of the NFL Game Day Bonus – redeem three (3) offers with the NFL Game Day Bonus icon and receive an additional $1.00 the following Friday.
Final price = as low as $3.66 after the NFL Game Day Bonus or $3.99 without the added bonus (both offers do not include P&G promotion), a savings of up to 57%!
Also, this offer is part of the NEW P&G promotion
- Save $5 instantly when you buy $30 worth of participating P&G products + FREE movie ticket up to a $13.00 value. Look for tags on participating products. For more information, please see the Safeway weekly ad.
Are you new to cash-back rebate apps? Sign up for Checkout51 here. Click here to find out more details on other great rebate apps.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *