Kellogg’s Cereal Sale – Chocolate Frosted Flakes Only $0.69
It’s another awesome week of cereal deals at Safeway! Through May 1st, select varieties of Kellogg’s Cereal is on sale for $1.69 when you clip out the in-ad coupon or load it to your Just For U account. Then we have a couple of ways to save even more! There is a $0.50 off of one printable coupon for the Chocolate Frosted Flakes which, once the coupon doubles, will bring your cost down to only $0.69! There is also a $2.00 off of 4 printable coupon on the same Kellogg’s Family Rewards website that will make your final price only $1.19 a box, when you buy 4. We found two other varieties of Frosted Flakes as well as Apple Jacks, Froot Loops and Corn Pops included in this sale. These are all Monopoly ticket generators, so you’ll be able to get game markers to help you win great prizes. See how to play Monopoly at Safeway here.
Kellogg’s Cereal Sale and Coupon Deals
- Buy (1) Kellogg’s Chocolate Frosted Flakes on sale for $1.69 Limit 8, with Just for U clip or click coupon (4/25 – 5/1); Bonus Monopoly Ticket Item
- Print and use (1) $.50 off 1 Kellogg’s Chocolate Frosted Flakes Coupon
- Final Price = $0.69
- Buy (4) select varieties of Kellogg’s Cereal 12.2-15 oz. on sale for $1.69 Limit 8, with Just for U clip or click coupon (4/25 – 5/1); Bonus Monopoly Ticket Item
- Print and use $2.00 off any 4 Kellogg’s Cereals Coupon
- Final Price = $4.76 or $1.19 each
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*