Mango Avocado Salsa
Originally created as a garnish for fish tacos, Mango Avocado Salsa is delicious any way you serve it. We recommend it as a topping for grilled fish, poultry, or pork tenderloin. It also makes a zesty side for seafood and a delightful topping for tortilla chips or crostini.
Safeway has mangoes and avocados on sale for just $.75 each this week.
This is the perfect time to make this delicious mango avocado salsa.
How to use mango salsa:
As a dip for chips or over a crostini
Serve it as a topper for grilled fish, chicken, or pork.
Ingredients in Mango Salsa
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves (rinsed and finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small-medium avocado (pitted and finely diced (about 2/3 cup))
- 1 small-medium mango (finely diced (about 2/3 cup)
How To Make Mango Avocado Salsa
Combine mango, red onion, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
Additional recipes using mango:
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *