Mango Champagne Punch Recipe
Enjoy delicious mango, pineapple and citrus flavors in this bubbly Mango Champagne Punch.
Entertaining friends and family can be fun, especially when you have the right cocktail or punch like this Mango Champagne Punch on hand. Make this refreshing and delicious punch the next time you are hosting a bridal shower, baby shower, or just a girls night out.
I’ve partnered with Tiesta Tea to create this punch recipe using my favorite Tiesta loose leaf tea – Maui Mango. Not only is the tea delicious, it’s part of the immunity line of functional benefits from Tiesta Tea, so you’ll get an added immunity boost with a variety of vitamins and nutrients from the tea.
The Tiesta Tea Maui Mango tea is a Mango, Pineapple Fruit Tea, which is caffeine free. The gorgeous bright yellow color and bright flavors of the tea come from pineapple pieces, orange slices, mango bits, safflowers, strawberry fruit granules, white hibiscus and marigold petals. The Maui Mango tea is best brewed for 5-7 minutes for optimal flavor. This refreshing tea is delicious cold or warm, but my preference was over ice – and with champagne! You get sweet mango notes with fresh citrus and a touch of strawberry. It’s absolutely delicious!
This punch would also be a welcome addition to an afternoon tea party, served with scones and sweet desserts.
How to Make Mango Champagne Punch
This punch is so easy to make – simply brew the tea, strain and cool. While the tea is cooling, make a simple syrup by combining 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the sugar is dissolved and cool. Then in a large punch bowl, or beverage serving container, combine the tea, simple syrup and a bottle of champagne or prosecco. Top with sliced oranges and lemon for amazing presentation. I used Ruffino Prosecco to make the punch and it had the perfect balance of sweet and sparkling for the punch.
Making Simple Syrup for the Champagne Punch
Simple syrup is just equal parts sugar and water. This punch only uses 1/3 cup of simple syrup, but I made a full cup and kept the rest in the refrigerator to add to cocktails. If you like a more dry champagne punch, feel free to leave the simple syrup out. I tried it both ways and really enjoyed it without the added sugar but since it’s a punch recipe, I went ahead and added it.
Watch a video I created of the punch coming together here:
Mango Champagne Punch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6-8 tablespoons Tiesta Tea Maui Mango loose leaf tea
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- 6 cups champagne or prosecco (1 bottle)
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- 1 orange, sliced for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced for garnish
- 1 pint fresh raspberries for garnish
- Add 6 tablespoons of loose leaf tea to a pitcher and add 6 cups boiling water. Steep the tea for 5 minutes. Strain tea through a coffee filter and a fine mesh sieve to catch all tea elements. Cool the tea before adding to punch bowl.
Making Simple Syrup
- Make simple syrup by combining 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar in a small saucepan over the stove. Stir to dissolve sugar. Once sugar is dissolved, remove from the heat and cool.
- Combine the tea, 1/3 cup of the simple syrup and the bottle of champagne in a punch bowl. Add ice. Garnish with sliced lemon, orange and lime and fresh raspberries.
Tiesta Teas are on sale for $4.49 at Safeway now through October 28th. Be sure to pick up a bag or two and make this delicious punch for your next social gathering! Read our review of the other Tiesta Tea loose leaf flavors sold at Safeway here.
This is a sponsored post and giveaway on behalf of Teista Tea to introduce you to their delicious loose leaf teas. We appreciate and encourage you to support the brands that make this site possible.
Thank you to Safeway for generously donating the gorgeous flowers for this post. Read all about Safeway’s new Debi Lily Wedding Flower line available for your next bridal shower or wedding.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary.*