Save on Oroweat Bread at Safeway
Select varieties of Oroweat bread are on sale for $2.50 through 6/20. Use a new insert coupon from 6/11 SmartSource for $.55/1 that doubles automatically at Safeway to $1.00 and you’ll pay just $1.50 per loaf. Normally $4.29 each, you save 65% on bread. At this low price, pick up a couple of loaves with the coupon and freeze until you need it. I always freeze bread and just thaw the night before I need it for toast in the morning. Tastes the same to my family.
- Oroweat Bread on sale for $2.50 through 6/20
- Clip and use $0.55/1 Oroweat Bread Products, exp. 9/11/17 (06/11 SS)
- or clip and use $0.55/1 Oroweat Sandwich Thins Rolls Product, exp. 7/23/17 (04/23 SS)
- clip and use $0.55/1 Oroweat Bread, exp. 6/30/17 (03/05 SS)
- or clip and use $0.55/1 Oroweat Bread Product, exp. 7/23/17 (04/23 SS)
- Final Price = $1.50
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *
3 thoughts on “Oroweat Bread Just $1.50 a Loaf With Sale and Coupon”
Thanks for the info about doubling. I’ll try my Safeway and see if it works there too.
Every Orowheat 55/1 coupon I have ever seen (including the most recent one you cite) includes wording “DO NOT DOUBLE”. Are you saying that Safeway doubles these too?
yes. They automatically double to $1.00 at Safeway in the Denver division. I am aware that it says DND, however mine have always doubled at Safeway, so I feel comfortable putting the final price as $1.50 in my post.