Sargento Snacks on Sale at Safeway
Sargento Snacks are on sale at Safeway for $2.49 when you buy 5 or more with a mix and match promotion. If you are wanting to try the Sargento Balanced Breaks they are $2.49 and if you use a $.75/1 Sargento Balanced Breaks coupon in Smart Source 8-12-18. That coupon will double to $1. That will bring the price down to $1.74. These are regularly on sale for $3.69, with the sale and coupon you are saving 53%!
Sargento Snack Bites are apart of the sale as well. They are on sale for $2.49 but paired with $.75/1 Sargento Snack Bites coupon in Smart Source 9-23-18. The coupon is a non-doubling coupon, bringing the price to just $1.74. These Sargento Snack Bites are regularly $3.49, that is 50% savings with the coupon and sale. I actually really like these as easy on the road snacks.
- Sargento Balanced Breaks 3 pack, 1.5 oz. $2.49 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match through 10/30
- Clip and use $0.75/1 Sargento Balanced Breaks, Any (DND) – SS 08-12-18, exp. 11/04/18
- Or clip and use $0.75/1 Sargento Sweet Balanced Breaks, Any (DND) – SS 08-12-18, exp. 11/04/18
- Final price = $1.74
- Sargento Snack Bites 6 oz. $2.49 when you buy 5 or more, mix and match through 10/30
- Clip and use $0.75/1 Sargento Snack Bites, Any (DND) – SS 09-23-18, exp. 12/16/18
- Or clip and use $0.75/1 Sargento Snack Bites, Any (DND) – SS 08-12-18, exp. 11/04/18
- Final price = as low as $1.74
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*