Tyson Frozen Chicken Breasts Sale
Safeway is having a hot B1G1 free meat sale this week and Tyson Frozen Chicken Breasts and Tenderloins are included in the sale! Pay just $4.49 for a 2.5 lb bag of Tyson frozen chicken breasts, which is just $1.79 per lb. Perfect for meal planning, you can stock the freezer and pull out a couple of breasts when you plan to make chicken. You can either thaw it out, or bake or slow cook it from it’s frozen state as well. Be sure to also check out the other meat sales that are buy one get one free at Safeway, including USDA Choice London Broil, or Top Round Roast, Center Cut Pork Chops, Jennie-O Ground Turkey Rolls, Smithfield Pork Tenderloin Fillets, Signature Farms Brats and Italian Sausage and finally Large Cooked Shrimp 31 – 40 ct. If you love Tyson chicken, be sure to check out the Tyson refrigerated chicken deals happening here.
- Tyson Boneless, Skinless Frozen Chicken 2.5 lbs. on sale for Buy One Get One Free through 1/30
- Final Price = $4.49 each bag!
- Tyson Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins 2.5 lbs. on sale for Buy One Get One Free through 1/30
- Final Price = $5.49 each bag
Check out a couple of recipes we’ve shared for chicken:
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we find and share the best advertised and unadvertised deals at Safeway with and without coupons. We also share recipes and weekly meal planning ideas based on sales to maximize your savings. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Stay updated on the best deals by following Super Safeway on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *