Spooky Spider Web Halloween Bark Treat
You’ll be the hit of the Halloween party when you show up with this super easy recipe – this Spooky Spider Web Halloween Bark only has two ingredients—chocolate and white chocolate. The webby design is fun to make and looks amazing.
Halloween is just around the corner so we thought it perfect timing to share a fun and easy Halloween treat idea in the form of a Spooky Spider Web Bark.
The recipe requires only 2 simple ingredients and takes no time at all! The result is gorgeous white chocolate spider webs swirled into milk chocolate.
You can always add some orange-colored M&M’s, candy-coated eyeballs, or Reese’s pieces if you’d like to mix it up, but we think the simplicity of the spider web design is perfect.
Pick up Ghirardelli Chocolate Bars on sale for $1.99 a bar when you buy 5 or more participating items at Safeway to make this spooky spider web bark for Halloween!
Ingredients in Chocolate Halloween Bark Recipe
The bark is super simple to make, you just need 2 ingredients, plus some parchment paper and a plastic food storage bag to create the web designs.
- 16 oz of chocolate, melted – can be chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bars
- 2 oz of white chocolate, melted – can be chocolate chips or white chocolate bar
How to Make Halloween Bark Treat
Optional – before allowing the chocolate bark to set, add your favorite Halloween candy for even more festive fun!
Spooky Spider Web Halloween Bark
- 16 oz semi-sweet melting chocolate
- 2 oz white melting chocolate
- Melt semi-sweet and white chocolate in separate double boilers (or in the microwave) according to package instructions. Place white chocolate into a disposable pastry bag or into a quart-sized zip-top bag. Twist top of bag so chocolate is in one corner (twisting the top ensures that the chocolate will not run out the back end).
- On a parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet, spread semi-sweet chocolate until about a 1/2-inch thick.
- Using scissors, snip off the end of the white chocolate bag and draw spirals all over the semi-sweet chocolate, leaving 1-2 inches between the spirals. Use a toothpick to draw lines outward to create cob webs from the center of each spiral. Let chocolate harden in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes and up to 12 hours. Remove and break into pieces. Serve.
Additional Halloween Treats
Halloween Spider Web Brownie Cakes
Healthier Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops
Halloween Chex Mix Muddy Buddies
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*
1 thought on “Spooky Spider Web Halloween Bark Treat”