NEW Signature SELECT Unicorn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
Celebrate all things summer with a new flavor of ice cream from Safeway’s Signature SELECT line. The New Unicorn Cotton Candy Ice Cream screams fun with every scoop.
A combination of pink unicorn ice cream and blue cotton candy ice cream filled with sprinkles will get your family in a party mood, no matter the occasion.
Perfect for birthday parties, sleepovers, ice cream sundae bars, or even just a weeknight dessert. The kids will adore you for buying this new flavor of ice cream! They will love mixing the two colors together to create a luscious lavender-colored ice cream that they can eat all day long!
It’s the perfect bribe tool to get chores done and toys picked up around the house. 😉
Add another fun dimension by serving the ice cream in chocolate-covered unicorn sprinkle cones.
How to Make Unicorn Sprinkle Ice Cream Cones
These fun unicorn sprinkle cones are super easy to make. Simply melt white chocolate with a touch of coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Roll a sugar cone in the white chocolate covering 1/2 inch to 1″ of the cone.
Place the sprinkles on a plate. Gently roll the cone with the melted chocolate through the sprinkles to adhere. Easy peasy!
Place on a wax paper-lined tray and refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. Serve with the ice cream for a fun summer treat.
Perfect for birthday parties, sleepovers, ice cream sundae bars, or a weeknight dessert.
The ice cream tastes very much like cotton candy.
You even get the slightly crunchy, sugary mouthfeel you get from cotton candy when eating this new ice cream.
You’ll find the new Signature SELECT Unicorn Cotton Candy Ice Cream in the frozen food aisle at your local Safeway or Albertsons store along with 28 additional delicious flavors of the premium Signature SELECT ice cream exclusive to Safeway/Albertsons.
Check out Safeway’s Additional Exclusive Ice Cream Brands here:
If you try this ice cream and sprinkle cone recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #supersafeway on Instagram. We love seeing what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
Unicorn Sprinkle Ice Cream Cones
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 5 sugar cones
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1.5 Qt. Signature SELECT Unicorn Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- Prepare a baking sheet with a piece of wax paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave for one minute at 50%. Stir and continue to heat in 30-sec increments and stir in between until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth.
- Place the sprinkles on a flat plate.
- Gently roll the sugar cone into the melted chocolate, covering the cone 1/2 inch to 1 inch. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Roll the chocolate part of the cone over the sprinkles so they adhere. You may need to gently push down to get them to stick. Place the finished sprinkle covered cones on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens
- Serve with a giant scoop or two of Signature SELECT Unicorn Cotton Candy Ice Cream.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*