Dill Pickle Dip
This creamy dill pickle dip is loaded with green onions, dill pickles, fresh dill, and spices. It’s a dill pickle lovers’ dream!
The perfect appetizer for summer entertaining, or before a big game, this dill pickle dip is full of flavor and makes a fantastic dipper for crunchy crudites and chips! With only 5 simple ingredients and 5 minutes – you will have a dip that everyone can enjoy.
Take advantage of sales on Vlasic Pickles – just $1.99 with a coupon through June 22nd, to make this dip on a budget!
Serve with Kettle Brand Chips in the dill pickle flavor for maximum pickle fun!
You can lighten the dip up by using Greek yogurt, which will add a little tang, or using quark, which is thicker than Greek yogurt. Because the dip uses cream cheese, it’s on the thicker side. If you like a fluffier dip, feel free to add a tablespoon of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
4 dill pickle spears, chopped
4 teaspoons dill pickle juice
8 oz cream cheese softened
2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
How to Make Dill Pickle Dip
In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, pickles, pickle juice, fresh dill, green onions and garlic powder until combined.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
How to Serve Dill Pickle Dip
Serve with your favorite crunchy veggies, like cucumbers, bell peppers, jicama, snap peas, or crunchy snacks like pretzels and chips.
You can also use it as a topper for hot dogs in lieu of relish.
You can make dill pickle tea sandwiches by spreading white bread with the dill pickle dip and topping with thinly sliced cucumbers. The possibilities are endless!
Dill Pickle Dip
- 4 dill pickle spears chopped
- 4 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons green onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, pickles, pickle juice, fresh dill, green onions and garlic powder until combined
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
Check out other dip recipes you can make here:
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we find and share the best advertised and unadvertised deals at Safeway with and without coupons. We also share recipes and weekly meal planning ideas based on sales to maximize your savings. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Stay updated on the best deals by following Super Safeway on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *