Homemade Yogurt Pops
Cold, creamy, and naturally sweet, healthy homemade yogurt popsicles are the perfect summer treat!
Yogurt pops are healthy, and full of protein and probiotics so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. Perfect for kids and adults, yogurt pops are easy to make with just three simple ingredients – yogurt, berries and a frozen banana. The banana adds texture to these pops and a slight banana flavor.
While these are blueberry yogurt pops, you can easily substitute the blueberries for strawberries or any berry or fruit you like. You can use fresh or frozen fruit in this recipe.
Ingredients in Yogurt Pops
- 1/2 cup blueberries (can use any fruit of choice)
- 1/2 cup frozen banana, sliced
- 3-4 cups Greek yogurt (flavor of choice)
How to Make Yogurt Pops
Add fruit and yogurt to a food processor.
Blend until well combined and desired consistency.
Pour into individual plastic cups or popsicle molds.
Add popsicle sticks to the middle of the cups or molds.
Freeze until solid.
Red White and Blue Fruit Popsicles Recipe
Homemade Blueberry Peach Popsicles
Additional Recipes using Fresh Blueberries
Blueberry Coffee Cake With Crumb Topping
Blueberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
Homemade Yogurt Pops
- 1/2 cup blueberries can use any fruit of choice
- 1/2 cup frozen banana sliced
- 3-4 cups Greek yogurt flavor of choice
- Add fruit and yogurt to a food processor.
- Blend until well combined and desired consistency.
- Pour into individual plastic cups or popsicle molds.
- Add popsicle sticks to the middle of cups.
- Freeze until solid.
- Just before serving, run the outside of the popsicle molds under warm water to release the popsicle.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to inspiring healthy budget-friendly meals based on sales and ingredients from Safeway.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.