Roasted Ginger Green Beans
Roasted Ginger Green Beans are a fun, festive course for any occasion! Flavorful and healthy, this crisp dish also works as an appetizer!
Fresh green beans are on sale and would make a perfect side dish for your Easter meal. Pick up the Signature Farms 12 oz Green Beans in the produce section of your local store for just $2.50.
Roasted Ginger Green Beans are an incredibly easy and flavorful dish to put together to wow your family.
I like to serve my green beans with sliced toasted almonds and I would definitely add that here as well. I would toast the almonds first, before the green beans, or in a separate pan from the green beans at the same time – but you must watch the almonds so they don’t burn as they roast rather quickly, especially the sliced almonds.
Check out these great Easter meal options:
Clementine Brussels Sprouts Salad
Ingredients for Roasted Ginger Green Beans
coconut oil (olive oil can be substituted)
salt & pepper
sesame seeds (optional)
How to Make Roasted Ginger Green Beans
Toss the green beans in oil, minced garlic, minced ginger, salt and pepper. Add to a preheated baking sheet and roast for about 10 minutes until slightly charred and crispy. Easy peasy!
- 1.25 lbs green beans washed and trimmed
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbs ginger minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 475ºF. Place a rimmed baking sheet in the lower third of the oven and heat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix to combine beans, oil, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on preheated baking sheet. Roast for 9-11 minutes, until slightly charred but still crispy.
- Remove and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we find and share the best advertised and unadvertised deals at Safeway with and without coupons. We also share recipes and weekly meal planning ideas based on sales to maximize your savings. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Stay updated on the best deals by following Super Safeway on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *
1 thought on “Roasted Ginger Green Beans Recipe”