Colorado Angus Beef
Safeway now carries Colorado Angus Beef in all stores in the Denver Division. Through a partnership with Bledsoe Ranch in Wray, Colorado all beef from Colorado will have a Colorado Angus Beef label along with the USDA Choice seal. All of Safeway’s beef is hand-cut in each store, so you know it’s fresh and you can always request a custom cut everyday. To celebrate the launch, there are some incredible meat specials going on this week! It’s the perfect time to throw some steak on the grill or in the crock pot for dinner this week! LOVE Safeway’s commitment to local ranchers with this program!
- USDA Choice Beef Ribeye Steak bone in, value pack $5.67 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef Cross Rib Roast boneless $2.77 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef London Broil boneless 2.77 per lb.
- USDA Choice Top Round Roast boneless 2.77 per lb
- USDA Choice Beef Bottom Round Roast boneless $3.99 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef Bottom Round, Cross Rib or Top Round Steaks value pack, boneless $3.99 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef Flatiron Steak boneless $6.99 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef for Stew or Cube Steak $5.99 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef Petite Sirloin Steak boneless $4.99 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef Ribeye Steak value pack, boneless $7.99 per lb.
- USDA Choice Beef Strips for Stir Fry $6.99 per lb.
Check out a few recipes for preparing the perfect roasts and steaks here:
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *