Orange Mango Margarita
Simple mango margaritas with orange, lime, salt, and silver tequila! Cold, tangy, and refreshing. Perfect for warm weather!
Cinco de Mayo is just a week away, celebrate with Mango Margaritas.
Margaritas are one of my favorite cocktails. I traditionally prefer a salted or Tajin rim over ice, not frozen, but when it comes to a mango margarita, frozen is the way to go!
This mango margarita gets its sweetness from the mango and freshly squeezed orange juice. There is no added sweetener and frankly, none is required.
Celebrate virtual happy hour over zoom with your pals while sipping this amazing immunity boosting cocktail.
Ingredients in Mango Margarita Recipe
juice of two freshly squeezed oranges (3/4 cup)
juice of one lime
2 cups fresh diced mango (2 mangoes)
3 oz silver tequila
1 oz triple sec or orange liqueur
1 cup of ice
1 lime wedge and flaky salt for the rim
How to Make Mango Margarita Using Fresh or Frozen Mango
To chill, either blend in a large handful of ice cubes to make a frozen margarita or transfer half of the mixture to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously.
Additional Mango Recipes
- juice of two freshly squeezed oranges about 3/4 cup
- juice of one lime
- 2 cups fresh diced mango 2 mangoes
- 3 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz triple sec or orange liqueur
- 3/4 cup of ice
- 1 lime wedge and flaky salt for the rim
- Add all margarita ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust the strength of the alcohol or consistency as desired.
- To chill, either blend in a large handful of ice cubes to make a frozen margarita or transfer half of the mixture to a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake vigorously.
- Rim serving glasses with a lime wedge and immediately dip in salt. Pour in the mango margarita mix and garnish the glass with a lime wedge.
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary.*