Signature SELECT Ice Cream Cakes
Celebrate summer or a special occasion with an ice cream cake now available at Safeway. The Signature SELECT Ice Cream Cakes are available exclusively at Safeway and Albertsons company stores in 6-inch round, 8-inch round, and 1/4 sheet sizes.
Your favorite Signature SELECT Ice Cream Flavors are available in cake form in the freezer cases near the Safeway bakery.
Perfect for birthday parties, graduation celebrations, Father’s Day, or anytime you are craving dessert! This is an in-store purchase item only. It is not currently available for online ordering or order ahead.
Choose from the following flavors:
- Cookies and Cream – creamy vanilla ice cream with chocolate sandwich cookies swirled throughout on a bed of chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and chocolate sandwich cookies
- Moose Tracks – creamy vanilla-flavored ice cream with peanut butter cups, swirled with Moose Tracks fudge topped with whipped cream and fudge – no cake in this one, just pure ice cream
- Mixed Berry – creamy mixed berry ice cream
- Variety Ice Cream Cake which includes cookies and Cream, Caramel Crunch, Mixed Berry
The pricing for the ice cream cakes is as follows:
6-inch ice cream cake $15.99
8-inch ice cream cake $19.99
1/4 sheet ice cream cake $29.99
Ice Cream Cake Coupon
Try the new ice cream cakes this summer and save $2.00 with a new Just for U Digital Coupon through July 4th.
Read all about the cakes and offerings at the Safeway Bakery here.
One unique feature of the Signature SELECT ice cream cakes is the packaging. There is a plastic film coating the ice cream cake, keeping it in place in the round plastic lid. There is no need to worry about transporting the cake and accidentally smooshing it or crushing a corner. It will remain intake with the plastic film.
To serve the cake, thaw it for about 20 minutes with the plastic film on the cake. Remove the plastic film just before serving. Slice individual pieces with a large chef knife.
Review of Signature SELECT Ice Cream Cakes
With three kids, we’ve bought our fair share of ice cream cakes over the years. My son just had a birthday and he requested the OREO ice cream cake – so I picked up the cookies and cream ice cream cake from Safeway.
It’s a bit different from the Dairy Queen OREO Ice Cream cake in that you can have your cake and ice cream all in one!
The Cookies and Cream Ice Cream cake has actual cake in addition to the ice cream, whipped cream and cookies! It was a light, moist cake, with delicious cookies and cream ice cream and loaded with whipped cream and chocolate sauce! We would buy it again!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*