Safeway Weekly Meal Plan February 15th – 21st
Here is a sample meal plan for the week that highlights meal ideas that you can make for a week’s work of dinners, two breakfasts, and lunches using sale ingredients at Safeway. My objective is to keep the meal plan under $100 per week and each recipe feeds 5.
You can always halve the recipes if you have a smaller household. This week’s protein focus is chuck roast, ground beef, chicken, tuna, scallops and salmon.
- Monday: Honey Garlic Salmon with asparagus and rice
- Tuesday: Peppered Cross-Rib Roast with carrots and potatoes
- Wednesday: Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Thursday: Green Chile Slow Cooker Tacos
- Friday: Scallop Scampi with steamed broccoli
- Saturday: Pot Roast Pizza using leftover chuck roast
- Sunday: Tuna Patties with Roasted Asparagus, Chickpea & Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Options: peanut butter chocolate smoothie, Cereal, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, toast, strawberry overnight oats
- Lunches: leftovers, tuna sandwiches, salads and a big pot of white bean soup
Honey Garlic Butter Salmon
Peppered Cross-Rib Roast
Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
Green Chile Chicken Tacos
Tender, juicy chicken simmering in aromatic spices and green chiles make the perfect Green Chile Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos for an easy weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy. Budget-friendly, especially when you use chicken breasts on sale for $1.97/lb. at Safeway. Let the slow cooker do its magic, shred the chicken, and serve as tacos in toasted tortillas.
Pot Roast Pizza
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *