No Bake Cheesecake Cups
Cheesecake is one of my all time favorite desserts, but it can be really heavy and the last thing I want to do in the summertime is heat the oven, so no-bake cheesecakes are a fabulous solution to a classic dessert! These also make a perfect 4th of July dessert with sliced strawberries and blueberries. They have quite the patriotic look to them. These no-bake cheesecake cups are really easy to assemble, you’ll still use cream cheese and even some Greek yogurt as the base, but then you combine natural ingredients like unsweetened coconut, honey, lemon with vanilla cookies as the base. The new O Organics vanilla wafer cookies are delicious and would be perfect for this recipe.
No Bake Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- Optional Toppings
1. Place cookies in food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs with coconut and butter until well mixed.
2. Place liners in muffin tins. Press about 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each muffin liner. Place in refrigerator to chill while mixing additional ingredients.
3. In a mixing bowl, use a mixer or whisk to combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, honey, lemon zest and kosher salt until well blended. Evenly top crusts with cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Remove from refrigerator and top with berries.
Super Safeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons and what to make with sale ingredients. Thanks to Safeway for letting us share this recipe with you. For the best deals with sales and coupons, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *