No-Bake Cheesecake Cups
This No-Bake Cheesecake Cupcake recipe is yummy and perfect for Patriotic holidays like Memorial Day, the 4th of July or Labor Day. Top with fresh sliced berries to give it a patriotic look.
Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite desserts, but it can be really heavy and the last thing I want to do in the summertime is heating the oven, so no-bake cheesecakes are a fabulous solution to a classic dessert!
These also make a perfect Memorial Day or 4th of July dessert with sliced strawberries and blueberries.
They have quite a patriotic look to them. These no-bake cheesecake cups are really easy to assemble, you’ll use cream cheese and even some Greek yogurt, but then you combine natural ingredients like unsweetened coconut, honey, lemon with vanilla cookies to make up the filling of the cheesecake.
Take advantage of the hot deals on Greek yogurt and fresh berries at Safeway and add this recipe to your list for your 4th of July celebration.
Check out other recipes using fresh berries here:
No-Bake Cheesecake Cups Recipe
- Optional Toppings
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake Bites
Toast the coconut in a non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring often until golden brown and fragrant.
Place cookies in the food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs with toasted coconut and butter until well mixed.
Place liners in muffin tins.
Press about 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each muffin liner. Place in refrigerator to chill while mixing additional ingredients.
In a mixing bowl, use a mixer or whisk to combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, honey, lemon zest and kosher salt until well blended.
Evenly top crusts with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Remove from refrigerator and top with berries.
No-Bake Cheesecake Cups With Fresh Berries
- 1 cup crushed coconut or vanilla cookies
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut
- 4 ounces butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups assorted berries
- Optional Toppings
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut to sprinkle on berries
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Combine crumbs with coconut and butter until well mixed.
- Place liners in muffin tins. Press about 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each muffin liner. Place in refrigerator to chill while mixing additional ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, use a mixer or whisk to combine Greek yogurt, cream cheese, honey, lemon zest and kosher salt until well blended. Evenly top crusts with cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and top with berries.
Super Safeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons and what to make with sale ingredients. Thanks to Safeway for letting us share this recipe with you. For the best deals with sales and coupons, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. *