Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers Recipe
Greek-style spinach feta turkey burgers are flavorful, moist, and delicious and a healthier alternative to beef burgers.
Plain turkey burgers are often lacking in flavor, but these spinach and feta turkey burgers are full of delicious Greek-inspired flavors that make these a winner every time!
These burgers are loaded with fresh chopped spinach, salty feta, garlic, onions, dried oregano, and eggs to bind everything together and allow the burgers to stay juicy, rather than dry out like many turkey burgers.
Top with a dollop of homemade tzaziki sauce, fresh sliced tomatoes, red onion, sliced cucumbers and Kalamata olives for a super-stacked turkey burger!
Take advantage of the hot deal on Jennie-O ground Turkey on sale for just $3.77 for one pound with a Just for U Digital Coupon at Safeway and make this Greek-style Turkey Burger recipe for dinner this week!
Ingredients in Greek-Style Burgers:
- ground turkey
- fresh spinach
- feta cheese
- breadcrumbs or panko
- dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
You can serve on a traditional toasted hamburger bun, a brioche bun, or you can also use a pita bread round or a thin round bun to serve the burgers.
If you like Greek-inspired burgers, be sure to also check out this Greek Grilled Pita Burger using ground beef.
Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs beaten
- ½ yellow onion finely chopped, or grated
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 4 hamburger buns
- green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- Mix the ground turkey, spinach, bread crumbs, garlic, eggs, oregano, salt, pepper, feta and turkey together in a bowl until just combined.
- Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet or to medium-high.
- Add the turkey burger patties and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Toast the hamburger buns lightly.
- Top with lettuce, onion and the turkey patty.
What to Serve with Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers?
The flavorful burgers work well with a variety of savory side dishes. You can also make some simple sweet potato fries to pair with the burgers.
If you like the recipe, please rate it and comment below. You can also tag @SuperSafeway on Instagram so we can share your picture on your story!
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons.
For more low prices, check out the Safeway weekly ad and the Safeway coupon matchup page. Would you like to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Instagram, or head over to Pinterest. Also, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*