Fresh Chicken Breasts for $1.67 at Safeway (Save up to $1.82 Per Pound)
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Stock up on fresh chicken breast at Safeway through January 8th and you’ll save some serious cash. Pay $1.67 per pound after the grab and go price and that will save you up to $1.82 per lb. (that’s 52%)!
Chicken Breast on Sale at Safeway
- Pick up Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts on sale for $1.67 per lb. through 1/8
- No other actions are required, this is a grab and go deal
- Final price = $1.67 per lb., save up to $1.82 per lb. (that’s 52%)!
Looking for some tasty new recipes to try? We’ve got you covered.
- One Hour Citrus Thyme Roasted Chicken – great marinade for breasts as well
Check out some of the most popular coupons available right now.
Coupons powered by Coupons.com
SuperSafeway is a blog devoted to helping you find the best deals at Safeway in the Denver division. Every week we slice and dice the ad and tell you the best deals at Safeway with and without coupons. For more low prices, check out Super Safeway’s weekly ad coupon matchup page. Want to stay updated on the best deals? If so, make sure to like Super Safeway on Facebook, join our Facebook group, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest and subscribe to our newsletter.
* Please note – Savings information is based on Colorado pricing and the Safeway Coupon Policy for the Denver Division which includes Colorado, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wyoming and South Dakota. Your market may vary. Prices may vary per location*